At Splendid Sports Center we believe it is important that everyone can exercise at their own level and under the right conditions. In order to achieve this, a number of house rules have been drawn up that apply to both the fitness and the various classes. We expect all members to comply with these rules and that everyone can enjoy sports.
- The use of a towel is mandatory
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the hall
- Please put weights and other attributes back in place after use.
- While you’re at it, leave the devices clean for the next person.
- Dealings between members and employees are based on mutual respect.
- Splendid Sports Center is not responsible or cannot be held liable for loss, theft and / or destruction.
- Wear comfortable and non-restrictive clothing
- You can leave coats, bags and other items in the changing room or the appropriate lockers.
- Everyone is responsible for his / her own body. You can report any injuries or other physical complaints to the relevant teacher.
- During the lessons the phones are off, after all, you are here for yourself.
- Please wash clean and participate in the lessons without sweat, smoke or other strange smells.
-Your membership must be paid in advance. The membership paid by you is strictly personal and therefore non-transferable.
-No refund will be given in case of premature cancellation of the membership.
-If you do not show up, the membership will continue. In the event of long-term illness or hospitalization and pregnancy, a temporary stop of the membership can be initiated (max. 3 months and afterwards in consultation).
-You can cancel your membership in writing by registered mail or in person at the desk by means of a cancellation form.
-You can cancel your membership before the 23rd of each month, take into account a notice period of 5 weeks.
HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAYS
– Splendid is closed on public holidays.
-Due to holidays the contribution is not stopped
- The use of a towel is mandatory.
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the halls.
- Reporting injuries and / or pregnancy must be done before class.
- Always follow the instructions of the teacher.
- You must be on time for class. A full warm-up is important for your own safety.
- It is not allowed to leave the class early. A cool-down is important to end the lesson and to prevent injuries.
- Food is not allowed in the halls.
- If less than 4 people are present for the class, Splendid reserves the right to cancel the class.
Since we only have a limited number of bicycles, we are forced to adhere to the regulations. We have 23 bicycles per lesson. So make sure you got a spot..
- Register for a class on a fixed day and time.
- Cancelling a spinning class must be done in our trainings app no later than 1 hours before the start. This way, someone else can take your place. If you do not cancel or cancel on time 3 times, your right to a fixed place in that particular lesson will lapse.
- During the lesson you are requested to wear proper clothes and shoes. You must also bring a towel.
- Dry the bike after training, including the floor under your spinning bike.
7:00 – 12:00 and 14:30 – 21.30
|8:00 – 12:30 and 14:30 – 21.30|
7:00 – 12.00 and 14:30 – 21.30
8:00 – 12:00 and 14:30 – 21.30
8:00 – 12:00 and 15.00 – 20.00
|9:00 – 13.00|
9:00 – 12:00
5642 NA Eindhoven